In addition to being on the Eastern Idaho RAC, Adena also was appointed to the Roadless Area Conservation National Advisory Committee (RACNAC), and advised the Forest Service on the state roadless rule petitions for Idaho and Colorado, and she participated in the RACNAC deliberations and advice on the Idaho Roadless Rule that was adopted in 2008.
Archive for April 9th, 2012
April 9th, 2012 No comments
- FIELD REPORT: RAC-supported trail work in the Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness Area
- Applicants Sought for Caribou-Targhee National Forest Resource Advisory Committee
- EASTERN IDAHO RESOURCE ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
- North Central Idaho RAC to meet April 10 to Recommend Projects for SRS Funding
- North Central Idaho RAC accepting project proposals for 2014