In addition to being on the Eastern Idaho RAC, Adena also was appointed to the Roadless Area Conservation National Advisory Committee (RACNAC), and advised the Forest Service on the state roadless rule petitions for Idaho and Colorado, and she participated in the RACNAC deliberations and advice on the Idaho Roadless Rule that was adopted in 2008.
Archive for April 9th, 2012
April 9th, 2012 No comments
- Central Idaho Resource Advisory Committee to Accept Proposals for 2016
- Idaho Panhandle Resource Advisory Committee Accepting Proposals
- Eastern Idaho Resource Advisory Committee Is Accepting Project Proposals for Fiscal Year 2016
- North Central Idaho RAC to Accept Project Proposals for 2016
- Southwest Idaho RAC meeting cancelled